Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Cordoba Temple Dedication

We taught a Family Home Evening in the home of a single mom this last week, they have a mean goat, and when we were walking back to her house the goat rammed her little daughter. I was so surprised! I like ran over to the little girl and she was fine and I grabbed the goat by the horns so the rest of the family could pass by... I felt like I was at Zenda all over again.

 I will be receiving a new missionary this week! I will be training him for 12 weeks just like Elder Vera trained me in Tucuman. I don't know who he is or where he is from, but next week I'll send some pictures and info about him. I hope he's a Mexican. I would love someone from up north, but already speaks Spanish... we'll see what the Lord has planned for me. Keep me and him in your prayers please. I wanted to kill my trainer my first week... I want my trainee to have a little different experience than I did my first transfer.

High: The Dedication of the Temple in Cordoba! Went to 2 sessions of the transmission in the Stake Center in Jujuy! Listening to President Uchdoft speak without a talk and speak by the spirit was a very powerful experience. And Elder D. Todd Christoferson (who served his mission in our mission) speaking fluent Spanish was surreal. I loved it!

High #2 - The baptism of Soledad!

Low: Elder Brazell has been transferred to Salta (jealous and will miss him) but High #3 I will be training a new Elder! Super Excited!

Élder Hampton | Misión Argentina Salta




No comments:

Post a Comment