Monday, March 7, 2016

Back To The Field ...It's White and Ready To Harvest!!!

So another transfer cycle ended. I am no longer Assistant to Presidente Chaparro. I get to train a new missionary and open a new area. I am still in Salta until Wednesday and then me and my new companion (when he gets here from the MTC) will head down to Tucumán together to open a new area. It will be a fun experience considering the fact that neither of us knows the area or have any idea what's going to happen. All I know is that I am so glad that this is the Lord's work and HE knows where everyone is, and who's ready to receive the blessings of being a member of the Church so the only thing we have to do is go to Him for help. All that being said, I have felt this weight over my shoulders and just a nagging feeling in my stomach these past few days. I want to be in my new área, ¡pero ya! My greatest desire is to be an instrument in the Lord's hand for these last 12 weeks, in the training of a new missionary and the baptizing sons and daughters of God. My lack of patience is the death of my faith, so I have been looking for every way to exercise my patience and faithfully continue forward with the Lord's help... It's been a slow couple of days.

My High: Juan baptizing Maria.. and then hearing the testimony of Maria after her baptism.

Love your Son,​
Élder Hampton | Misión Argentina Salta

No comments:

Post a Comment