Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Socks & Tazers

Hello Parents!

I got both my birthday package and my socks package this week! It was awesome to feel like I was right at home reading your "I like --" from all the family. Thank you for making me feel at home :)

I also have to say the dog tazer works like a champ! We always have this HUGE dog at the house of one of our investgators and Elder Mann always gets suprised (I don't know how? It always tries to eat us through the fence...) Well, this last night we went by to test out the device.

We walked up, clapped our hands as usual, and Fausto the member who was teaching with us leaned against the fence. Not a good idea... The dog came bolting our of its house and I nonchalantly took out the tazer and just in time pushed the button and you would have thought the dog got shot. It hit a wall. Litterally stoped dead in it's tracks and bolted in the opposite direction. Fausto was so intregued by the device. He didn't understand how it worked and was so suprised. We then spent the rest of the night teaching and scaring sleeping dogs in the street. Thank you very much!

I will try to take a video and send it next week.

Also my socks are the best gift I have gotten since being on a mission. I really love them thank you.
Have a great week Mom and Dad.

Élder Hampton|Secretario


We receive references every day as a mission from all the missionaries passing them to me so I can pass them to the right mission or the right area.

This was a reference I got this last week.
Love casting out bad spirits!

No comments:

Post a Comment