Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Questions From The Little Sister

-HOW ARE YOU?
On a scale from 1 to 10....... 12. I love being a missionary.

-What is your favorite thing to do each week?
My answer is a tie:
1) Study. Every day I have 1 hour of personal study, 1 hour of companionship study and 30min-1hr of language study
2) Teach what I study. I love when I am able to explain something complicated and complex in a very simple way. I LOVE the spirit I feel when The Holy Ghost bears testimony of MY words... I love teaching.

-Have you pulled any pranks?
I ate a gecko the other day... not really a prank but it was weird feeling it crawl around in my mouth.

-Are you anxious for the end of your mission or are you dreading the end and want to stay forever?
Both…I miss home but I am very nervous to face ALL that comes with taking of the missionary badge and leaving my most dearest friends (missionaries and members and investigators) whom I've grown so close to over these past 16 months... I don't want to have to take off my apostolic mantel either.... I don't want to stop being a defender of truth. I don't want to stop being a missionary.

-What's the craziest thing you've eaten?
So Argentine people love their sandwiches - We ate a pizza/meat sandwich. 2 pizzas with carne asada in the middle of it. You cut it like a pizza but you eat it like a sandwich... they also sell this meat sandwich by the meter (a little over 3 feet long)...


Savannah Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment