Thursday, August 7, 2014

It's Christmas!

Please Excuse my impossible English... Spanish has taken over my brain. Oh what a problem - forgetting English because The Lord has replaced it with Spanish :) 

I opened 3 of the envelopes 
¨1st baptisim¨ ¨open now¨¨for the kids¨

THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!
AND for the chicken article and all of the pictures and the written memories. Thank you for sharing and sending your love. 

Cada persona aquĆ­ tiene su propias gallinas! Yo solo quiero ayudar con todo los animales. Cabras, gallinas, chanchitos, todos. Me encanta.

i loved getting all of the videos this week and all of the picutures. Utah looked like a lot of fun!

My High for this week is that I got to experience Salta! ¡QUE LINDO! 
This week I had to fill out some papers in person in Salta so Elder Vera y Yo travled to Salta to get it all done. 5 hours (one way) in a bus can be long, but I brought my hymn book and am in the middle of transposing the entire hymn book for the harmonica. ALMOST DONE! it freaking rocks. The drive to and from is all ¨campo¨entonces we got to watch the jungle, mountains, and plains all pass by as we studied scriptures on the bus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment