Wednesday, April 29, 2015

A Garden and Goals For Growth

It's official. I have weeds. AHHHH! but on the bright side, I do have 2 new sprouts that I believe are peppers. I took a picture of my awesome garden!
See attachement.
I HAVE A READING PLAN TO FINISH THE BOOK OF MORMON IN ESPAÑOL! I'll finish it in about 2 months. I feel like a flake for the first year of my mission (not in a spiritual way, but I never set any goals with reading the Book of Mormon, I am excited that I have a goal now :) Jesus the Christ is also on the list of Books to finish in this next year. That one will take me about 3-4 months. I also will be starting and finishing Doctrine and Convenants, The Old and New Testaments which will bring me to the end of my mission. +-10 pages a day for a year. Lets see how this goes :)
 
Had an AWESOME WEEK OF REVELATION! Inverviews with Presidente Chaparro are probably my favorite thing in the whole mission. Stake confference Satuday night and Sunday. 4 sessions Priesthood, Adultos, Sunday North half of the Stake and then South half of the Stake. Elder Espenaous (I don't know how to spell his name). 4 sessions of awesomeness... Excited to apply what I learned. 

I don't need money. 
I'm rich.
I've got jalepeños on my balconey.

a Big hug from Argentina.

Élder Hampton | Misión Argentina Salta

No comments:

Post a Comment