Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Jalapenos' or Weeds???

MOM I planted a garden and its starting to sprout!!!!!! (I hope the sprouts aren't weeds... I got the dirt from the river... now that I think about it, the sprouts might just be weeds... dangit.)
Whatever, I planted jalapenos'. 120 days and I'll have peppers!

3 But I, Nephi, have written what I have written, and I esteem it as of great worth, and especially unto my people. For I pray continually for them by day, and mine eyes water my pillow by night, because of them; and I cry unto my God in faith, and I know that he will hear my cry.

I love that scripture for 2 reasons,
1 Nephi had a pillow... LOVE THE DOCTRINE! haha
2 Love for others really changes our entire lives ... enough to leave your family for 2 years, or cry your eyes out for them.

Had a crazy baptism this weekend. Brenda (11) was supposed to be baptized Saturday night but we decided not to wait for the bishop once the clock hit 10:45pm.. we moved it to Sunday morning at 8:00am....  NO SLEEP!

Love you all very much!
I opened my April package! Thank you for the Emergency and the quotes and the flashlight (it doesn't work - I don't know if that was supposed to be a joke haha)

Love you love you love you!

Élder Hampton | Misión Argentina Salta

​Photos:
Made +150​ no bake cookies for an activity at 11:00 at night... felt like high school again... ahaha!

The desk we constructed about 2 weeks ago






No comments:

Post a Comment