Monday, January 5, 2015

Watermelons

Thank you for taking the time to take that video and send it to me. I loved it. Felt like I was sitting right next to Harley and Bowen.

Thank you for making me feel loved and apart of the family this Christmas. I loved hearing from the girls their "gifts" that they gave to other people this year.

I wanted to be a part of the giving this year too... Elder Purser and I bought water melons (they are kind of expensive so most people don't buy them) and gave them to some families in our ward. I loved setting it down in front of their house and then clapping and running around the corner.
Service is the best. I love it.

Enjoy Utah and send my love to the Williams Family and all the Gibbs whom I miss very much.

Love you.

Elder Devin G. Hampton


No comments:

Post a Comment